State / Region / Province
Process|Enterprise Package processes|SAP Upgrade Process
Infosys is seeking an SAP QA Project Manager
As a Project Manager SAP you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Infosys employee you are also eligible for the following benefits :Required Qualifications:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Insurance (Accident, Critical Illness , Hospital Indemnity, Legal)
- 401(k) plan and contributions dependent on salary level.
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 7+ years of Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Rosemead CA or be willing to relocate to the area. • This position may require travel in the US and Canada
- Experience with Project Management strategies and Test Execution in SAP ECC
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements. About Us
- At least 7 years of experience in test strategy and test Design.
- At least 7 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
- Need senior test manager with 7 years in SAP
- Good understanding of utility industry.
- Good experience of S/4HANA migration projects.
- Hands on knowledge or good Automation understanding.
- Should know SAP ECC and also understanding of SAP ISU.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.