State / Region / Province
Technology|Kronos|Workforce Dimensions - Data Collection
Infosys is seeking a Kronos Lead Consultant. The position will primarily be responsible for creating the high-level design artifacts as well as detailed solution design, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation/enhancements, deployments, validating requirements with product offerings, working with relevant stakeholders for product customization requests. Interface with key stakeholders and apply your Kronos domain and technical proficiency across different stages of the project including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 7+ years of Information Technology experience
- Candidates for this position must be located within commuting distance of Austin TX or be willing to relocate to this area.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Hands-on experience in Implementation, Development and Support projects related to Kronos WFC / WFD Applications.
- Good experience in Kronos WFC/WFD with functional expertise in Timekeeping, Scheduling, Forecasting, Accruals, Attendance and Activities modules.
- Experienced in interface development with WIM for WFC and for WFD with middle layers like Dell Bhoomi etc.
- Sound knowledge of the various workforce management disciplines like Accruals, Attendance Tracking, Compliance monitoring, Employee Self Service, Leave Management, Overtime Management, Schedule Optimization, Work Authorization, Activity tracking for monitoring idle time, utilization, productivity and incentive pay.
- Ability to drive and manage stakeholder communication
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
- Practical Experience/Exposure and knowledge in Workforce Dimensions
- Experience on UKG Workforce Central configurations and process flows
- Direct client interaction experience during interactive phases like Requirements Gathering, Fit-Gap analysis etc.
- Experience in common integration methodologies including WIM (Kronos), XML APIs, XML Imports, Web services and standard Import Tables.
- Experience in data conversions using import tables, XML Imports with analyzing and debugging skills.
- Kronos Functional/Technical Consultant, with implementation experience (at least 2 projects) and upgrade experience (at least 1 project)
- Functional testing or automated testing in Kronos Timekeeper, Accruals and Activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.