State / Region / Province
Baden-Wurttemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Hessen, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Berlin, Dusseldorf, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart
Technology|SAP IBP|SAP Hana, Technology|SAP Technical|S4 HANA
Role – SAP S4 Hana APO/IBP Consultant
Technology – SAP APO/IBP
Location – Germany
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
- Good understanding of SCM concept and planning functionalities.
- Good knowledge of SAP planning system landscape.
- Proven experience in data construction of master and transaction data in SAP APO/IBP and integration with various systems.
- Experience in APO/IBP areas of forecast, supply planning and inventory management.
- Experience in aftersales, performing demand forecast.
- Understanding of planning and inventory processes.
- Successful collaboration with customer's business departments and support of user acceptance tests.
- Knowledge of SAP APO/IBP roadmap and its new functionalities as well as the ability to provide corresponding expert advice to customers.
- Experience in working with international teams.
- Willingness to travel.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- German proficiency – professional
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.