State / Region / Province
IBPO Costa Rica
IBPO Costa Rica
In this role, you will be the first point of contact of the IT Services Support and Operations team, handle first level incident and Service Requests, monitor the availability and continuity of IT services, coordinate with other teams like IT Asset Management Team and audit teams and implement planned actions to increase Customer Satisfaction and be involved with CSR Activities in order to meet all activities and tasks as defined by the governing SLAs.
- Implement planned activities as part of service specific Technology Migration and up gradation plan in order to facilitate timely closure.
- Perform routine administrative tasks, handle 1st level incident and service requests in order to comply with service delivery plan.
- Monitor and take corrective actions, perform routine backup activity, check for power/system/network redundancy in order to comply with availability and service continuity plan.
- Executes Service requests, incidents and assist in providing relevant data points in order to comply with service level management and reporting.
- Coordinate with service provider/supplier for required back end support in order to deliver the services as defined.
- Comply with the defined policy and process and adherence to the controls in order to meet service specific security compliance.
- Respond to user calls and update the information in relevant category in order to address user requirements.
- Attend to service incident and requests, notify technical leads on repeated incidents in order to meet the defined target in SLA.
- Document the changes and update CMDB in order to align with change and release management process.
- Implement planned IPSAT action items in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Comply to training and certification plan in order to improve technical and soft skill and competency.
- Coordinate with resource executive in updating asset in Amana/CMDB covering the life cycle of the assets in order to comply with Hardware asset management.
- Awareness and compliance to defined process in order to adhere to quality process and guidelines.
- Taking part in activities like Rural research program, green initiatives in order to be part of Corporate Social Responsibility tracks.
- High School Diploma or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- At least 2 years of working experience in related areas to the job description
- Knowledge of analysis tools like MS-Excel, SQL etc. and techniques like pivot tables, historical trend analysis
- Understanding of IT Asset Management and Logistics process
- Knowledge of Incident management processes to collate and analyze incident details, associate it to the respective configuration item etc.
- Understanding of problem definition and problem management process as defined by ITIL framework
- Be able to prioritize tasks of different relative importance in own area of work based on understanding of criticalities and interdependencies in the project proactively plans and identify critical inputs for the planning process by analyzing historical data.
About USInfosys BPM Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative business process management (BPM) services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.Infosys BPM has 43 delivery centers in 16 countries spread across 5 continents, with 58,745 employees from 124 nationalities, as of March, 2023.The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.
This role is fully work from office.