State / Region / Province
Technology|Cloud Platform|Azure Devops
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
In the role of Solution Architect, you will be expected to develop End-to-end architectures including several complex business processes, information domains, application services and solutions. This role will interface with client and will involve design, development.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
For you to be successful in obtaining this role you will need to possess the following:
- Experience in Architecting with various applications with MS stack, Python and Enterprise platforms
- Develop baseline, transition and target Business, Application, Information and Technology Architectures
- Significant experience in Hybrid Multi-cloud architecture and design (PaaS, CaaS and IaaS) – Cloud and On-premises
- Familiarity with design patterns and best practice trends.
- Experience in technology operations in either infrastructure or application support
- Experience in solution architecting organisational merger process.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years of experience in designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in architectural concepts of ITIL and TOGAF
- Architecture and design knowledge for modern technology stack - .Net ( ASP, C#), MVC, Angular, Typescript, Python, Django, Mobile cross platform like flutter, NodeJS,
- Experience leading development teams, coaching, and evaluating performance
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- DevOps Tool ( CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Jira, confluence, Git)
- Knowledge of cloud, infrastructure, application and system engineering
- Prior application development experience in mining operations.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Familiarity with networking and security components at scale in a regulated industry
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.