State / Region / Province
Domain|Infrastructure-Information Security Management|Information Security Compliance
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Monitor and triage incidents related to data privacy and report any compliance related issues
• Junior Privacy Analysts take ownership for an array of actions to address data subject requests for which they are held accountable.
• Investigates and resolves privacy and personal data related cases from start to finish.
• Proactively informs and involves internal stakeholders (e.g., Customer Service, Legal, Technology, Finance).
• Provide support on privacy related projects, improvement, and innovation as well as with awareness within Privacy Operations and more broadly product and security supporting the compliance of the organization.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a Cyber-sec environment.
• Teamwork and Team management skills.
• Self-development attitude to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
• Professional level proficiency in English language.
• With 1-2 years of relevant experience in Technology, Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity
• Desirable: CISSP or Security+ or any other cyber security certification but not mandatory.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer