State / Region / Province
Process|Testing processes|Mobile Performance Testing process
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- This position requires a Bachelors Degree or higher and a minimum of 4+ years of Information Technology experience, ideally in Financial Services, with specialty in the area of Enterprise-scale Application Performance Engineering and Optimization.
- Strong technical background in performance tuning and optimization of large global multi-tiered applications.
- Deep understanding of architectural concepts around Cloud Computing and base software Development
- Experience with service-oriented platform development using JAVA, JEE, Spring Framework, HA Hadoop, AWS, and OpenStack Cloud
- Experience with Cloud Foundry Based solutions, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, VMware cloud,
- Experience with Open Shift Based solutions
- Experience with Latest Open Source Cloud Technologies - Big Data (Spark, Hadoop), Cassandra, Mesos, Kubernetes, Kafka NoSql, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, AppDynamics, interscope, SiteScope, Kivana, Splunk.
- Delivery focused, hands-on, data driven, detail oriented approach with clear accountability for performance and execution is required.
- Experience performance testing distributed systems projects with in-depth experience on J2EE framework, Oracle relational databases, Middleware and understanding of open systems.
- Strong leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, inter-personal, facilitation and presentation skills are essential to succeed in this position.
- Be able to work well in a team with strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to be a high-impact player on multiple simultaneous engagements.
- Prior experience with Load Runner and creating scripts, defining scenarios, etc.
- Experience with load testing tools, profiling tools and regression testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to provide “hands on” technical support and analysis on as needed basis.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.