State / Region / Province
Technology|Business Intelligence - Visualization|MSBI (Power BI)
Infosys is seeking a Power BI Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Preferred Qualification :
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Quincy, MA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 Years of Information Technology experience.
- At least 3+ years' experience as a BI Developer or related experience with significant experience in hands-on technology delivery roles.
- Data analytics background with experience in developing use cases, deep understanding of managing data and generating insights thru visualization.
- Extremely strong SQL skills
- Front-end reporting and analytics platforms including OLAP cube design, tabular data modeling, Performance Point, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Apps, Power BI Report and Dashboard development
- Experience in working with large datasets to build data models for analysis.
- Ability to understand data modeling, data schemas (normalized, flat, star, snowflake, etc.), query optimization, query profiling and query performance monitoring tools and techniques.
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills with a track record of meeting deadlines
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Willing to establish strong work relationships with clients and team members
- Ability to generate ideas and understand different points of view
- Ability to be creative and analytical in a problem-solving environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to new environments, people, technologies and processes
- Ability to manage ambiguity and solve undefined problem
The job entails siting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.