State / Region / Province
Ile de France
Role – Sales Director/ Business Development Director
Technology – Sales Execution (Product Sales)
Location – Paris, France
France is a strategic market for Infosys FINACLE. Currently we are seeking a motivated sales professional who enjoys winning the sales through relationship-building, creating new logos and creative solutions.
- Generate leads through research and networking
- Build relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients, prospects
- An individual contributor driving significant revenue and TCV growth by using general business acumen to uncover prospect business needs
- Regular reporting with clear Plan to achieve quarterly / half-yearly and yearly goals
- Stay current on Banking industry trends and personnel moves among prospect organizations.
- Negotiate and close contracts with client marketing and legal stakeholders
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, and conduct client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations.
- Take go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope - responsible for driving revenues from Go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
- Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
- Build an account plan / regional plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors.
- Maintain CRM System, Regular Reporting
- Extensive experience, with strong sales/relationship management, business development (Hunting) experience.
- Must have experience in the Core Banking industry in the French market
- Extensive experience of industry specific go-to-market solutions.
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers a plus
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-level client contacts.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.comAll aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.