State / Region / Province
Baden-Wurttemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Hessen, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Berlin, Dusseldorf, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP CS, Technology|SAP Technical|S4 HANA
Role – SAP S4 Hana CS (Service Management) Consultant
Technology – SAP CS
Location – Germany
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
To provide SAP S4 Hana CS (Customer service) Functional services for Implementation, rollouts, and support project.
- Experience in SAP – Customer Service (CS) / Service Management (SM)
- Must have SAP CS experience for at least 3 full Project lifecycles and at least 1 in S/4 HANA Implementation Project
- Strong SAP technical, configuration and business area knowledge in CS module
- Extensive knowledge of Installed Base Management, Service Order Processing and Resource Related Billing
- Experience in Field Service, In-house Repairs, Service Contracts and Warranty Claim Management
- Extensive knowledge of replacement processing including Refurbishment process
- Knowledge of labor activity posting and integration with time keeping system
- We are also looking for people with integration capabilities and cross modular capabilities in SAP SD, MM/LE and Financial Accounting (FI) modules.
- Translate user's requests into application system solutions
- Resolve business issues by working with various groups within the company
- Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with SAP functionality
- Fluent in English
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) - detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
- Creates Configuration documents
- Creates Functional Specifications
- Performs Functional Testing
- Works with other modules for Integration Issues
- Performs final validation of solution (SIT) before submission to requester to run the User Acceptance Test
- Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
The deliverables would be clearly identified and mutually agreed at the beginning of each phase. The typical deliverables that would be created are as below:
- BBP Documents & Configuration Documents
- Test Scripts
- Approvals for Individual and Integrated Processes
- Module level Customer Approval
- Cutover Approval
- Go Live Approval
- After Go Live Support Approval
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.