State / Region / Province
Timisoara, County Timis
Technology|Network|Switching, Technology|Networking|Routing technologies
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In this role you will act as a primary Network admin. You will eventually conduct requirement analysis, define the activities and modules to develop and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Support, Configure, Maintain cisco routers and switches.
- Setting up LAN and WAN networks.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in configuration and troubleshooting of cisco routing and switching protocols.
- Experience in configuring and managing cisco routers
- Experience in configuring and managing cisco switches.
- Understanding and hands on experience networking concepts like VRF, MPLS, MPBGP, DMVPN, ISIS, IPSLA.
- Track & Plan for upgrade of network hardware and software components as required (Life-cycle Management)
- Monitor network performance, resolve network issues.
- Generate key network reports required to understand and improve current network performance and identify automated ways of producing these reports.
- Identify reoccurring incidents and find solutions by leading support groups through root cause analysis sessions, major incident review, trending, elimination of known errors, problem ticket follows through, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex network performance issues with other network engineers to identify root cause and recommend solutions.
- Understanding of network load balancing concepts.
PersonalBesides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- Additional automation to respond to shifting demand, dynamic reconfiguration, and analysis of traffic patterns to predict future needs.
- Experience in Datacenter operations, smart hands support
- CCNA, CCNP or equivalent certification
- Experience in software defined network, cisco ACI and SDA.
About InfosysInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills