State / Region / Province
Infosys is seeking a ServiceNow Consultant - Infosys is seeking individuals with deep understanding of ITIL/ITSM, CSM (Customer Service Management), FSM (Field Service Management), ITOM (IT Operations Management), AI/ML, Integration hub with hands on experience of working across multiple integrations. Within the telecom domain consulting division, you will interact effectively with Client executives to own RFPs, define, and manage requirements, lead requirements track with techno functional capability and work with multidisciplinary teams in large digital transformation programs to deliver ServiceNow.
This position is based out of Richardson, TX. Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Richardson, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Experience in ServiceNow platforms across ITSM, CSM, ITOM, Integration Hub, IDR, Discovery, etc.
• Good understanding of Order Management/ Network Performance/ ITIL process flows.
• Experience in Agile way of working (Scrum), JIRA & Confluence tools
• Good understanding of eTOM / TAM concepts
• Good understanding of ServiceNow modules, integration hub and hands on experiences with ServiceNow integrations (OOTB, Custom) with third party applications
• Experience in customer RFPs, build ServiceNow Solutions that are adhering to the best practices
• Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow.
• Solution design experience in Service Assurance platforms (customer issue management, ticketing, inventory management, service & network diagnostic, network monitoring (application, experience, performance, resource), workforce management, self-service fulfilment) in global telecom operators
• Exposure to Telecom domain.
• Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow consultants to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests, guide them
• Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
• Business, IT Stakeholders & Vendor Management Skill
• Good experience in Agile way of working (Scrum, User Story, Sprint model), JIRA & Confluence tools
• Analyze the problem faced by the customer.
• Good Communication & Client- interfacing skills.
• He should have cross-cultural working experience and should be able to work with multinational clients independently.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.