State / Region / Province
Domain|Business Continuity Management Standards|ISO 22301 Implementation
Key Responsibilities and Key performance indicators
The resource will be responsible for the BAU maintenance of the existing EDM application and also lead a small team of 4 members.
Perform Team Lead Activities which include below: -
- Do Delivery Planning for Enhancements and Fixes for the team.
- Able to do and justify Estimates for Enhancements.
- Able to articulate Solutions to Key Stakeholders.
- People Management for a small sized team.
- Able to create Status reports and present.
- Manage Key Stakeholder expectations and align delivery accordingly.
- To provide BAU (Business As Usual) support for Enterprise Data Management (EDM) which include
- Attending to Business & Technical Users on a Day-to-Day Queries / Requests.
- Attending to Application Change Requests.
- Participating in Regular Planned BAU Activities (e.g. Audit, Disaster Recovery Exercise, etc.)
- Supporting Application Version / Patch Release Testing and Implementation
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.