Technology|Data Management - MDM|Informatica MDM
State / Region / Province
Infosys is seeking an Informatica MDM Functional Consultant, in this role, you will work with the clients on their MDM journey to facilitate and lead the master data management engagements which will include data migration, MDM assessment, implementation, tool implementation across different verticals. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Candidate can work from Infosys office in Raleigh NC. This position may require travel in the US.
• 7 years of experience with Information Technology
• U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required we are not able to sponsor at this time.
• 5 years of hands-on implementation experience in designing the MDM Solution leveraging Informatica or various tools.
• At least 3 full implementations on Informatica MDM in gathering requirements.
• Experience in conducting workshops with clear agenda.
• Experience in defining user stories, dependencies and use cases for MDM integration.
• Experience in Global roll out programs with program dependencies
• Experience in capturing requirements around Data Quality and error handling leveraging.
• Experience of working with Global teams in an onsite and offshore model.
• Understanding of Informatica IDMC Platform and experience of implementing one program is preferred.
• Experience in upstream and downstream integration with Informatica MDM, Data Quality & Address Doctor
• Knowledge on ETL.
• Experience in raising tickets with Informatica vendor for software product or functionality issues, assisting MDM code migrations and cutovers during releases and go-lives.
• Experience in definition, review, documentation and communication of standards and best practices.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in leading the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver outstanding levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To learn more about Infosys and see our perspectives in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com