State / Region / Province
Role – Associate Practice Sales Manager
Technology – Salesforce – CRM
Location – London, UK
Job Description -
In the role of a Practice Sales manager, you will accomplish sales budget and forecasts by developing marketing opportunities and plans; devising sales strategy; implementing sales plans; managing and developing practice to achieve, carrying a personal quota, and exceed Infosys Europe growth targets. Deliver sales budget with YOY bookings growth. Act disruptively in the market in a way that we move ahead of market trends and take market and account share from the competition. Develops the market for Infosys Salesforce service offerings by designing, developing, and executing the Sales plan in line with annual/quarterly objectives. Enables and tracks business pipeline, deal closure, account management and contract management. Develops and maintains a team spirit reflecting the role of Sales in the company. Sustains rapport with key accounts; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities. Engage the consultant community in the selling process and energize.
Purpose of This Role –
To perform competitor analysis for the IBUs, client introduction, provide analysis and ground intelligence, prepare customer maps of named customers, support the Manager - Client Services in contract negotiations, to identify right contacts in the client organizations and to inform IBU Manager - Client Services about customer complaints on project delivery WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF increasing the IBU footprint, leveraging Infosys' first-hand experience against competitors, demonstrating business value to the client, growing accounts and minimizing revenue leakage WITHIN the boundaries of company policies and guidelines.
Relevant Past Experiences –
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality skills and qualifications. These include:
- Practice sales across industry vertical in Salesforce space
- Working within a multi-national IT consultancy
- Detailed knowledge of one or more industry sectors i.e., Financial Service, Media, Telecommunications etc
- Experience of successfully winning both large salesforce deals (>£5m) and smaller project implementation deals
- Knowledge of Salesforce implementation, testing and QA methods and solutions from a sales perspective
- Work with business and IT executives from the client to identify the business needs and drive the initial business discussions to fulfill the business needs.
- Sales and business development: Drive winning solutions and proposals.
- Participates and drives orals presentations.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and cloud ecosystem
- Joint go to market with Salesforce
- Global delivery model
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Client Relationships
- Significant experience bringing global delivery and industrialization to the portfolio.
- Proven track record of beating the competition.
- A successful sales leader
- Market Positioning
- Sales Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Experience
- People Management
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- European passport holder
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.