State / Region / Province
Technology|cross platform mobile development|React Native, Technology|Microsoft Technologies|.Net Application Development
Role – Senior Consultant
Technology – React Native (Fullstack developer), REST/JSON, C#, .NET, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, CI/CD pipeline, DevSecOps, Agile
Location – Fornebu-Oslo, Norway
Business Unit – ECSADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Senior Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- 5+ years of development experience in Designing, deploying, and managing web and mobile applications that can run on multiple platforms.
- Hands-on experience in developing REST APIs
- Hand-on experience in Postgres SQL/PostGIS or any SQL/NoSQL Database
- Experienced in working in DevOps/Scrum
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Ability to translate functional / non-functional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Knowledge of Common tools for DevOps and CI/CD pipelines in cloud environment
- Knowledge of Configuration management / automation tools, Build / release utilities, continuous integration and automated deployments (Git, Jenkins,TeamCity)
- Familiar with Logging / monitoring tools to ensure SLA
- Understanding of Scrum
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written (Norwegian as well as English)
- Self motivated person with strong analytical and articulation skills
- AZ-900 certification
- Basic understanding of Telecom domain
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin