State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP MM
Role – Lead Consultant
Technology – SAP MM
Location – Spain
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of a Lead Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Experience in SAP MM hands on experience in rollouts and support projects
- Experience or knowledge about Industrial Manufacturing industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA is must.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP MM in Purchasing, Subcontracting, Inventory management, Physical Inventory, Logistics Invoice verifications, Master data, P2P Integration with other modules MM-SD, MM-FI, MM-WM, MM-PM, MM-PS.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, MTS, ETO, Service scenarios.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP MRP/Consumption based planning.
- Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
- Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
- Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
- Preparation of functional Specifications
- Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) - detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation.
- Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.