State / Region / Province
Technology|Application Security|Penetration Testing (Black/White/Grey Box Testing)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
• The Penetration Tester role plans, coordinates, leads, and executes specialized technical engagements that focus on the understanding and strengthening of the company’s security posture by proactively identifying weaknesses in the security of systems and applications,
• Communicates the findings to business stakeholders and enable them to take appropriate risk-based actions.
• The Penetration Tester can independently execute testing engagements that aim to compromise systems and services, and as such provides support to the security and technical teams
• Work with various customers end to end to setup the requirements, scope, and rules of engagement for various encounter types (Black, Grey, White), covering Infrastructure, Web applications, mobile applications or cloud environments.
• Create/maintain the current methodology or update it as needed.
Skills and competencies
• Minimum experience of 2-3 years in a Penetration testing department.
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Knowledge of Web application frameworks.
• Knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits outside of tool suites.
• One or more job related certifications (Ex: eJPT, OSCP, eCTPX, eWPTXv2).
• Ability to create and present comprehensive reports to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to carry projects alone or work in a team structure.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.