State / Region / Province
Domain|Digital Commerce|Digital Commerce Platforms
Role – Technology Lead - commercetools - Java Microservice
Technology – Digital
Location – Munich, Germany
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of commercetools - Java Microservice, you will be part of Technical team for the program. You will be pivotal to problem definition and facilitating discovery of the solution and guide offshore teams.
• Ability to design and develop code components independently as per client requirements
• Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications
• Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards
• Supporting the execution of this program ensuring quality delivery of digital artifacts in alignment with client’s ecommerce roadmap
• Interact with tech lead to understand technology direction/changes, standards, and best practices
• Experience working with coordination of multiple teams
• Participate in discussions with customer as needed and articulate the value delivered by proposed technical solution
Technical Skills and Experience:
• Strong experience with high volume B2C / B2B eCommerce systems
• Experience in Designing the modules and interfaces
• Strong hands on experience along with customizing the applications related to commercetools, Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services.
• Strong understanding of microservice architecture
• Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms
• Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Deep understanding of Digital Service and Customer Experience
• Should actively participate in communication with business stakeholders and participate in all SDLC lifecycles.
• Should be capable of reviewing the work done by other team members and guide them in complex issues.
• Should have basic knowledge related to Agile methodology
• At least 2 years of hands on experience customizing applications using commercetools.
• At least 4 years of experience with Java/J2EE & 2 years of experience in Spring boot, micro services.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.