State / Region / Province
Technology|Java|Java - ALL
Role – Technology Lead
Technology – Java, Microservices, Spring boot, AWS
Location – Amsterdam, Netherland
Business Unit – ECSADMC
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
• Understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
• Participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
• Lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
• Collaborate with the POs, agile & IT DevOps teams & Delivery teams to shape and vision opportunities into tangible client engagements, and to ensure business aligned delivery.
• Engineer business end-to-end workflows and (enterprise) solution architectures across application domains, including facilitation of requirements engineering sessions with (senior) business stakeholders.
• Drive and interact with application domain owners on the architectural design and delivery. Review technical designs and requirements in reference to (enterprise) architecture design.
• Resolve critical design challenges in a pro-active and collaborative manner.
• Organize and track progress and maintain documentation using Document repositories.
• Build and share reusable components.
• Minimum of 8+ years of IT experience with min 5 years as Middleware Solution Architect
• Extensive hands-on knowledge around: Java microservices, J2EE, Spring boot, Kubernetes/OpenShift, AWS/GCP
• Knowledge of TMF industry standards including eTOM, SID and TMF API frameworks
• Relevant experience track record in the Telecom domain and middleware technologies
• Ability to prepare and facilitate business requirements engineering and solutioning sessions independently
• Commercial and relationship affinity to assist in the shaping and conversion of engagement opportunities
• Demonstrated experience to lead agile teams on a day-to-day basis as well as emerging experience to leas individual team member as an enterprise architect
• Relevant experience with agile, scrum, IT DevOps way of working
• Relevant experience in solutions delivery in the Communications, Media or Technology industry is preferred
• Nice to have: Quarkus, Cloud Azure/Google, JDBC / Hibernate / any ORM framework, Build using Maven / Ant, Web Services REST, SOAP
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer