State / Region / Province
Domain|Network|Data networking WAN technologies, Process|Project Management|Project Management
Role - Project Manager
Position - Network Skills
Location - Hamburg. Frankfurt -Germany
Compensation - Competitive ( Including Bonus )
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
- Architecture and Deployment
- Cisco/Aruba Switching /Routing
- DDI, AAA/Cisco ISE
- Network Automation: Python & Ansible
- HLD & LLD
- Documentation Skills
Language skills needed People skills
- Zscaler & Network Security
- Certification: CCIE/CCDP/CCNP equivalent
- Lead for 5-8 team members
Area of responsibilities
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / Project Management - PMP
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
- Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
- Provide network WAN/LAN design, implementation, consulting, Cisco, Aruba, Juniper or equivalent
- Network audit Identify the gaps and suggest the remedial solution. Supporting in RFP/RFI response.
- Handling Client discussions for due diligence, business information gathering etc.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.