State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP PP, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP QM
Role – Senior Consultant
Technology – SAP PP/QM
Work location – Spain
Let yourself be inspired by the open-minded way of working in our multinational group! If you want to accompany us on our way into the future of IT, if you prefer innovation to boring repetition and if you want to experience growth instead of stagnation, apply here now!
We offer exciting challenges in one of the most dynamically growing consulting companies in Spain. With us, you will further develop your experience and skills within a globally oriented corporate culture together with qualified and motivated colleagues. Our growth plans open up great career opportunities in an innovative environment.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP PP in Planning, Demand management, Variant configuration, Master data, Shop floor control activities, integration with other modules
- Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, MTS, ETO, CTO, ATO, Service scenario’s
- Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP QM in Notification, Inspection, Master data, Quality planning and control, integration with other modules
- Minimum 2-3 implementation experience (SAP S/4HANA) and at least one performed as Senior consultant preferably at client location.
- Worked as Subject Matter Expert in this domain
You want to develop your skills as well as your career? Then we have the right opportunity for you! We have very interesting ongoing projects in this area. With us, you can expect a learning environment where you can deepen your knowledge. You will also see how we manage projects, learn about our support and incident management practices that we use to take our prestigious clients to the next level.
In the role of a Senior Consultant, you are a technology expert and contribute in different phases of the consulting lifecycle, starting with process consulting, problem definition, and ending with the definition of an overall solution, its design, development and deployment. Within this process, your role is crucial. You will be the foreman of your team throughout the business process to the final work product. You will have the unique opportunity to shape revenue-enhancing business solutions that enable our clients to meet ever-changing global needs.Responsibilities:
- Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
- Creation of Process design documents.
- Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
- Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
- Conduct UAT with business users.
- Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
- Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms of personality profile. These include:
- high analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills
- a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- high customer orientation
- high quality awareness
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.