State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP SD
Role – Senior Consultant
Technology – SAP SD
Location – Spain
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Need to work within SAP SD area and with cross-functional impact and involvement by FI, MM, LE.
- Executing the needed changes in configuration. Resolve any specific functional defects as part of project.
- Involved in analysing client’s requirements and Preparation and review of functional specifications.
- Coordinate with offshore team for delivery and track and report the deliverables to client.
- Need to build the training needs of the team and build a Training and develop program for the team for better performance.
- Preparation of Test Cases based on functional specifications.
- Working on Interface issues (dealing with middle ware and frontend issues)
- Create documentation like functional specs., functional design, back-out plans, testing results, root cause analysis document.
- Participation in Proposals and RFPs
- Co-ordination with client to understand the requirements, discuss functional issues
- Interaction with the client through meetings, calls & emails. Handling client escalations
- Leading, mentoring and coaching the junior Functional consultants and Technical Team
- Good Domain knowledge in Order To Cash process and with concerning functionalities.
- Hands On experience in SAP SD area
- Good integration knowledge with ECC & S/4 HANA components including finance and logistic.
- Good experience with following Sales processes and functionalities:
- Contract and Sales Order Management
- Pricing and Tax procedures
- Down Payment with Billing Plan
- Self-Billing process (via EDI from Customer)
- Third-Party Sales & Cross-Company Sales process
- Preferred to be S4 HANA certified.
- Working experience in Service Provider or Lease Management industry will be added advantage.
- Hands on knowledge in working with interfaces with 3rd party applications.
- Strong working knowledge in pricing and Rebate processes
- Should be able to handle the requirements / issues related to EDI/IDOC
- Should have good working experience in production support and should be able to lead a team of SAP SD consultants.
- Experience in working on implementations / Roll Outs / Global Production support.
- Full cycle Implementation Experience in SAP R/3. Diverse experience which includes Business Process Analysis, Implementation Process, SAP System Configuration, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance, End-user training, and Production support.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.