State / Region / Province
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
About Infosys Consumer Retail Logistics
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.Short Description: Infosys is seeking a Associate Engagement Manager of Client Services. The Associate Engagement Manager Client Services (AEMCS) is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned portfolio of accounts and geographies in South-east Asia in the Consumer, Retail and Logistics industries. We are looking for a strong growth minded professional with excellent track record of business development, client management and strong grasp of the digital technology services domain.
- Infosys Consumer, Retail, Logistics vertical is one of key pillars of Infosys business and their growth. A well-knit and globally networked team of business development and industry professionals support some of the most prestigious brands and leading clients in every sub-segment of these industries. The chosen candidate has access to a globally networked team, Infosys strong industry solutions and knowledge base.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client relationship management and business development: manage all existing client relationships, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close. Achieve profitable growth by bringing strong propositions to support client’s business strategies
- Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client and achieve strong client satisfaction
- Geography and Account planning and governance: create geographic plan detailing focus account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
- Collaborate with internal delivery, pre-sales and competency/service line teams in constructing new propositions as well as delivery of our commitments to client
- Build strong relationship and collaboration with external partner ecosystem
- Skills/ Competencies:
- Essential Skills
- 10+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
- Significant business development and project management experience.
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-level client contacts
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Diploma/Degree/Degree in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Preferred Skills
- MBA degree or foreign equivalent
- Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Global Delivery Model Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.