State / Region / Province
Business Enabling Functions
INFOSYS TECNOLOGIA DO BR
Infosys Brazil is looking for professionals with the SAP MM Consultant _Technical Leader profile.
This professional will play a key role in engaging with the business and functional team in providing the most appropriate technical solutions, in compliance with the client's and Infosys' development standards. It will also support knowledge transfer with the aim of providing value-added solutions that enable our customers to meet the ever-changing needs of the global landscape.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- MM consultant to work on Latam Projects;
- Experience in projects with Agile methodology in global companies;
- Knowledge in SAP Customizing MM process & Brazil Localization / Vendor and material master data / Purchasing processes (purchase requisition, purchase order, contracts, etc.) / Material movements and stock administration / Invoice verification / NF-e and Interfaces / Subcontracting processes / Knowledge for MM integrations with SD, CO and FI.
- Define and plan all phases of a SAP project (Implementation, Migration, Roll-out, Improvements, Integration, etc);
- Define and align with the IT and Business stakeholders the tools, processes, and deliverables for all phases of a project;
- Control the project plan and key milestones completion;
- Generate and present the necessary status report and KPIs to the management team.
Type of work: CLT, Flexible hours and hybrid format (face-to-face and remote)About Us
Benefit package: Transportation Voucher, Meal Voucher, Day Care Assistance, Life Insurance, Funeral Assistance, Medical and Dental Insurance,
Career: Global performance in national and international clients and/or projects, possibility of moving in an international career.
Development: Infosys Global Education Center is the largest corporate university in the world, we provide more than 80,000 titles of internal training, in addition to courses and certifications with approved partners (Microsoft, Google, Amazon and SAP), free of charge for all our professionals.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.