State / Region / Province
While managing the role of Associate Consultant you will be responsible for managing As-Is business process assessments to capture client requirements, pain areas and clearly define problems. Perform root cause analysis through direct customer interaction and support in issue resolution with speed and accuracy. Perform Quality checks on processed transactions (as required) and mentor the Quality analysts to accurately perform Quality Audits, maintain repository of Quality related database and use it for analysis and come up with improvement opportunities. Responsibilities will also include working with clients and internal teams on new improvement proposals and scoping, estimations, presentations, and formulating actions plan as per business and client needs.
You would be responsible in identifying process improvement opportunities, participate in end-to-end process study, interview process stakeholders, and deliver higher efficiency, effectiveness, and experience; also identify training needs and impart trainings, give feedback and coaching to Infosys BPM project teams.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Location for this position is in Phoenix Arizona.
- Has healthcare domain knowledge (Claims, Enrollment, etc.)
- Quality Checks, Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
- End to End process study and profiling
- Customer Prospective and opportunity identification
- Mentor the Quality SPOCS to move up the learning curve
- Collaborate with Global Teams for smooth execution of activities
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience related to the job description
- At least 5 Years of experience handling Quality related activities
- Strong Knowledge of Quality Concepts and Healthcare
- Communication Skills and ability to coordinate with various internal and external divisions for work
- Analytical skills/certifications: Highly preferred
- Leadership skills
Infosys BPM Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative business process management (BPM) services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 35 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 5 continents, with 53,515 employees from 125 nationalities, as of June 2022.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, based on its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.