State / Region / Province
Timisoara, County Timis
Domain|Networks & Information Security|Wireless Technologies, Standards and Protocols
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency in managing Wireless infra of our retail customer. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco Software-Defined Access, it's components and their role in the Fabric.
- Working knowledge of Cisco DNA Center and its functionalities to deploy Policy and Intent based networks
- Experience in deploying Wireless LAN in Campus/Enterprise network using Cisco DNA Center Automation
- Experience in deploying Wireless LAN in a traditional enterprise network
- Experience in installing and Configuring the following hardware: Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers of various models including Cisco Catalyst 9800-80, Cisco 8540, Cisco 5520, Cisco 3540, Cisco 5508 in Fabric and non-Fabric mode
- Knowledge of adopting an existing non-Fabric WLC as Brownfield device in DNA Center
- Deploy Access Points of various models including Cisco Catalyst 9130, Catalyst 9120, Aironet 3800, Aironet 2800, Aironet 1800, Aironet 3700, Aironet 2700 etc
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco ISE in distributed deployment and it's integration with Cisco DNA Center for Policy enforcement in Wired and Wireless Fabrics
- Perform day-to-day configurations on Cisco ISE to ensure endpoint compliance by configuring centralized policy sets and enhance security of Wired and Wireless infrastructure by configuring SGT, SGACLs etc
- Performance monitoring of ISE and implement ways to optimize it's performance, software upgrade / patching.
- Ability to integrate ISE with other vendor hardware to exchange Contextual data using PxGrid.
- In-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi protocols and Standards - CAPWAP, 802.11ax, 802.11ac, 802.11/b/g/n
- Experience in troubleshooting various issues in Wi-Fi networks
- Monitor Wi-Fi performance in DNA Center Assurance and troubleshoot, if required, using packet capture functionalities available in WLCs.
- Perform day-to-day operations of SDA Fabric Wired and Wireless Infrastructure like Software upgrade, license upgrade, certificate renewal if required, regular monitoring of scheduled automated backups etc
- Good understanding of Cisco Prime.
- Basic understanding of Wireless Site Survey report
- Should be fluent in English language.
PersonalBesides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- CCNP/CCIE certification in wireless or equivalent certification
- Experience in Datacenter operations, smart hands support
About InfosysInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills