State / Region / Province
San Francisco, CA
Technology|HCM Others|SuccessFactors, Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Success Factors
Infosys is seeking a Principal SAP SuccessFactors Enterprise Applications Consultant
As a Principal SAP SuccessFactors Enterprise Applications Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology
- This position is based out of San Francisco, CA
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 11 years of Experience in Success Factors Integration between SF modules and/or third party system.
- Acts as the subject matter expert in the Success Factors and Integration with other systems.
- Ability to communicate with project team members, the client, and the clients’ customers, both verbally and clearly, concisely, and confidently in writing
- Defines business issues, data challenges, and solutions to fit business requirements
- Identifies breakdowns in technology and business processes
- Understands and communicates the direction, structure, and requirements for each project
- Documents and analyzes required information and data
- Prepares detailed requirement specifications (functional and non-functional), wire frames, use cases, and business process recommendations.
- Experience with integration between SF Modules and third party systems.
- This role is for the SuccessFactors modules Staff Augmentation Project. The profile needs to work closely with both EC project team and other SF project team (Client team and the other vendor) to provide the support required in the new configuration or changes to the existing configuration, data load, testing, go-live and Hypercare activities of the ECP project
- Experience with SAP/SF Custom interfaces and reports.
- Document defects and track defect resolution with the system integrator using the defects module in Client ALM.
- Communication and Analytical skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.