State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Finance
Infosys is seeking a Lead SAP RAR Consultant
As a Lead Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, identify areas of improvement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Location for this position is Austin, TX.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- At least 7 years of SAP RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) experience specializing in design, configuration and RAR integration with FI, SD and/or BRIM.
- Two full life cycle implementation experience with SAP RAR module including RAR migration experience.
- Detail understanding of order-to-cash process, SD/FICO modules integration, BRIM process, IFRS 16, COPA and Revenue Recognition process.
- Knowledge of BRF+ is highly desired.
- Experience in solution design and configuration of business processes within RAR, SD and FI/CO
- Has demonstrated project leadership skills by coordinating cross functional teams and focused on delivering detail designs to align with industry best practices.
- Prior experience in high tech or software industries with good understanding of accounting concepts
- Require strong verbal and written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation.
- Experience in S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Candidates with bachelor's in finance/ CPA / CPA equivalent preferred
- Candidate should have good business process knowledge along with technical skills and should be able to explain the same.
- Expert in SAP FI module integration especially in FI-MM and FI-SD integration
- Project experience on Interfaces with both SAP and non-SAP systems including iDocs, RFCs, BAPI etc.
- Ability to read ABAP code and debugging skills is preferred.
- Good Analytical, Communication and Presentation skills.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Able to work and connect with the team who are located in other geographies.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability