State / Region / Province
Technology|Application Support - Middleware|Application Support - Middleware, Technology|DevOps|Continuous integration - Java, Technology|Java|Java - ALL
Infosys is seeking an Technical Support Lead engineer with hands on experience in Middleware & Backend technologies used for Support Operations - In the role, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Support lifecycle stages. In this role, you will be responsible for providing governance and oversight of major incident functions with enterprise technology. You will help manage the incident management process and delivery of incident management services. This role will be also responsible for design and management of automating major incident related services.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
The candidate must be located within commuting distance of Philadelphia, PA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Experience in Middleware & Backend technologies.
• Experience in Troubleshooting/Logging/monitoring tools
• Strong scripting knowledge and ability to write backend/DB queries.
• Experience in Incident Managment
• Strong practical ITIL/ITSM skill set with operational experience
• Experience in running and operating enterprise scale Global Major Incident Management and leading a team.
• Demonstrated knowledge of incident management practices, activities, techniques, and tools within a large, complex organization.
• Have a strong disposition to document and update procedures for the larger team.
• Have excellent problem-solving skills to help with investigation and resolution of major incidents and root cause.
• Demonstrated experience of managing 3rd parties & vendors within a Service Delivery of Infrastructure remit.
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communications as well as facilitation skills to lead outage calls as well as to draft periodic updates to business stakeholders on progress to service restoration.
• Experience with collaboration tools such as MS Teams and Slack and ITSM ticketing tools such as ServiceNow and Jira and Confluence.
• Be proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, and other MS Office products such as OneNote.
• Good concepts & knowledge of virtualization tools like Grafana.
• Experience in Agile methodology development
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin