State / Region / Province
Business Enabling Functions
Domain|Human Resource Management|Human Resources
Infosys – Unit Manager - HR
Infosys is seeking for a Unit Manager – HR for its Human Resources team in Mexico. As you partner with Infosys to leverage new business growth opportunities, our emphasis is on accelerating innovation by delivering path breaking solutions or co-creating it with you. With so many rapidly changing technologies to consider and potentially adopt, our approach is to give you access to the many innovations stemming from Infosys, our award-winning research and development facility. We make you more competitive by injecting into your business the technology prowess to enter new markets and break into new product categories.
As a Unit Manager – HR, you will be responsible for Design and institutionalize a process for identification and training HR members onsite, driving the Performance Management System, providing direction to design employee engagement practices, evaluates the challenge inherent in the emerging business need and propose alternatives / solutions to the Global HR Mangers. Creates unit specific reward schemes to drive the reward philosophy. Provides directions to the team in analyzing the key changes required in HR initiatives to have maximum people impact. Help design a HR dashboard to capture and highlight the key statistics on a period basis.
Location for this position is based in Monterrey, Mexico
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 10 years of work experience
- Mexico Citizens and those authorized to work in Mexico are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Monterrey or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- Good people skills and relevant HR experience
- Knowledge of HR management principles
- Knowledge of Employee Governance and Welfare
- Knowledge of Employee Development
- Analytical ability
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication skills
- Work with multiple teams across GEOs
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.