State / Region / Province
Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania
Infosys is seeking an Associate Client Partner, Financial Services. The person will lead all client interfaces within the assigned account scope, and along with the Client Partner / Senior Client Partner build an account plan for the client management. Usually, the person handles either a single account or part of a large account with an indicative annual book of business of up to $10-$30 million.
• Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, build a portfolio up to $10-30M, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
• Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfillment of all commitments to the client.
• Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client.
• Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different delivery managers or horizontal competency units’ resources.
• Take go-to-market solutions to accounts within the account scope -responsible for driving revenues from go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit.
• Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
• Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
• Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
• Make pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
• Support pre-sales proposals for new business development outside of account scope.
• Provide necessary input for building future alliances with relevant product vendors.
About Infosys Financial Services:
Infosys Financial Services (FS) practice is a thriving macrocosm. Our IT solutions for financial services contribute to nearly one-third of the company’s revenues. What has not changed after all these years, however, is the fact that at our core, we still intend to redefine the way banks use technology. Today, ‘Digitization’ is the name of the modern game and Infosys FS is at the forefront of this movement. The biggest trend defining the global financial services industry is digital disruption.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 7+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
• Significant business development and project management experience
• Experience in the relevant industry/vertical
• Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level client contacts
• Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
• U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required; we are not able to sponsor this position at this time
• Knowledge of industry-specific go-to-market solutions
• Good understanding of industry-specific business issues and drivers
• Global Delivery Model experience
• Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams
• Track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.