State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP WMS
Role – SAP S4Hana EWM Consultant
Technology – SAP EWM
Location – Stockholm, Sweden
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
To provide SAP EWM Consulting services for Implementation, rollouts, and support projects.
- Hands on experience in SAP EWM rollouts and support projects
- Good understanding of EWM business scenarios, functionalities, and business processes.
- Should be familiar with the integration of Inventory management, Quality and Production Planning.
- Experience in Warehouse integration with ERP system.
- Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage.
- Experience in atleast 1 to 2 End to End implementation
The deliverables would be clearly identified and mutually agreed at the beginning of each phase. The typical deliverables that would be created are as below:
- Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP EWM in Inbound, Outbound and Internal Warehouse processes.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle warehouse master data, packaging specifications, warehouse organization structure and Handling Units
- Knowledge and hands-on skills in configuring Post Processing Framework, Storage and Layout Oriented Storage Controls, Internal processes with VAS, Quality Inspection, Wave Management, Posting Changes and EGR
- Knowledge and experienced in setting Production Integration, RF and Mobile data.
- Knowledge and experienced in Warehouse Automation using MFS and Cross Docking.
- Knowledge and experience in Advanced EWM topics like Yard and Labor Management is an added advantage
- Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
- Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
- Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
- Preparation of functional Specifications
- Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) - detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
- Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
- Fluent in English
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
- Creation of Process design documents.
- Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
- Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
- Conduct UAT with business users.
- Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
- Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.