State / Region / Province
Business Enabling Functions
Domain|Human Resource Management|Human Resources
Role – HR Manager (m/f/d), Benelux
Location – Amsterdam, Netherlands
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
This role reports into the BENELUX HR Head. The HR Manager will be responsible for design and institutionalization of HR processes for BENELUX and making sure all local HR compliance is achieved.
- Recommend and deliver local solutions covering multiple areas of human resources including employee on-boarding, local benefits, training, employee / labour relations or other services.
- Evaluate challenges in the business and propose solutions to regional and corporate leadership
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers on HR-related matters
- Actively contribute to the design, development, local implementation and coordination of HR strategies, policies and operations in partnership with business unit and regional leadership
- Effectively partner with Central HR Functions such as compensation, recruiting, payroll, organizational effectiveness, etc.
- Design employee engagement practices to create a positive work environment
- Enable the HR team and business managers to institutionalize a robust communication model to ensure maximum connect with employees
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the regional labour laws
- Create solutions to provide people solutions for business, drive the solutions to desired outcomes and continuously monitor the effectiveness
- Manage the relationships with work council and other statutory bodies through constant engagement and effective resolutions
- Provide necessary guidance and support to HR team members and monitor the progress and evaluate performance
PersonalBesides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- Master’s degree in human resources or business management or an equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible experience in human resource functions in Netherlands is necessary, ideally in an international matrix environment, on topics such as employment, compensation, training, labour and employee relations, HR compliance and administration.
- Knowledge of regional employment and labour law, payroll rules and regulations and experience of working with Works Council/Unions.
- Able to build collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization, including with remote teams and individuals.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, multinational working environment, requiring to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent working knowledge of both Dutch and English languages. Proficiency in any other European language will be an added advantage
Why InfosysInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to partner/communicate with various levels of management
- Must be highly collaborative and team-oriented
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High quality awareness