State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP SCM EWM
Infosys is seeking Lead SAP EWM Consultant
This position requires an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Location for this position is Milwaukee, WI. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP EWM Skills.
- At least 2 end to end life cycle implementation / roll outs in S4 HANA in EWM process area.
- At least 7 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment.
- At least 7 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
- Strong Experience in conducting SAP Process workshops in client engagements and drive decisions.
- Strong SAP EWM SME with knowledge on Logistics processes in manufacturing industry.
- Superior SAP EWM product knowledge. Senior plus level of hands-on experience/Knowledge in setting up Warehouse , establishing warehouse outbound, inbound, cross docking and physical inventory processes.
Experience/Expertise of EWM Integration points with MM, SD, PP and QM modules.
- SAP product certifications are a plus.
- Able to combine strong functional experience with ABAP/technical skillset to debug and implement solutions to client’s customized SAP solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead team in resolving complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience with project management
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholder
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com