Technology|DevOps|Continuous integration - Others
State / Region / Province
Austin, TX, Sunnyvale, CA
Infosys is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidate must be located within Sunnyvale, CA or Austin, TX or be willing to travel to those locations.. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience in DevOps
• Knowledge with full SDLC lifecycle
• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 4 years of experience in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) using one or more of the DevOps tools/technologies in below areas –
• Cloud – AWS (Having AWS certificate is a plus)
• Continuous Deployment – Ansible
• Containerization – Kubernetes
• Scripting - Python
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
• Good Analytical skills .
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.