State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Infosys is seeking Senior Dell Boomi Consultant. As a Senior Dell Boomi Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- This position may require travel to project / client location/s.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
- At least 4 years of experience with EAI Technologies in design and development.
- At least 4 years of experience with Dell Boomi Atmosphere in Development and Support projects.
- Design and development of Integration solutions using Dell Boomi.
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi Monitoring, Application Admin activities.
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi Design Best practices, Error Handling Mechanism, Dell Boomi Architecture.
- Experience in Implementing in Webservice listener processes/Real time integrations, ETL Integrations using Dell Boomi
- Experience in creation of common/reusable components
- Experience in configuring and maintaining environment extensions for deployment across environments.
- Experience in implementing Lookups, Atom queues, parallel processing.
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi Monitoring and other Admin activities.
- Experience in one of the domains like Manufacturing or Retail or Life Sciences etc.
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi Design Best practices, Error Handling Mechanism
- Working knowledge of Atom and Molecule administration.
- Experience in working in an onshore / offshore model.