State / Region / Province
Technology|Mobile Development Platform|Android
Job description :-
- 10+ years of native Android development experience in Kotlin.
- Experience in leading Android mobile application teams.
- Understanding the Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience in engineering cooperation using Git workflows.
- Experience working in an agile environment as part of a mid-sized engineering team.
- Deep understanding of design patterns, experience working with MVVM pattern.
- Deep understanding of the Kotlin programming language (memory management, multithreading, advanced language features, coroutines, flows, suspended functions, async).
- Experience using coroutines for API calls
- Experience in unit testing frameworks
- Deep understanding of the Android build system end-to-end
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience in UI and unit testing
- Experience in framework development.
- Experience with Gitlab pipelines.
- Competent in Code Review & Coding Standards
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.