State / Region / Province
Process|Project Management|Project Management
Role – Project Manager
Location – St Helier, Jersey
Business Unit – FSADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for successful delivery of Technology projects and ensuring benefits realization. Project outputs may form part of a technology-based change program, delivery of a technology-only Program, or may be standalone.
The scope of projects may be global and may span multiple business areas.
The Project Management role will hold most or all of these responsibilities:
• Managing the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
• Supporting Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budgets
• Working with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
• Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider program objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across the organization
• Managing, monitoring and reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the program management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Making recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
• Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, or continuous DevOps pipelines development
• Helping with the development and running of the program management office or project management practice
• Ensuring adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, security controls and technology architecture designs
• Establishing effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework, and coordinating cross DevOps and cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery
• In addition to Project Management role the job holder will cover Business Analyst and IT Service Owner responsibilities.
• Good experience in Agile methodologies
• Good Understanding of Scrum
• Strong Communication skill in both verbal and written (English)
• Strong experience in Project Management with over all IT experience of 12+ Years
• Retail Banking Domain Knowledge
• Self-motivated person with strong analytical and articulation skills
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin