State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|S4 HANA - Logistics, Technology|SAP Technical|S4 HANA
Role - Lead Consultant
Technology – SAP GTS
Location – Germany
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of a Lead Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in leading a functional track in S/4 Hana global implementation/rollout
- Implementation/rollout experience for Pharma Clients will be preferred
- S/4 Hana certification is an added advantage
- Experience in SAP GTS processes in SAP ECC & S/4 HANA including at least one full lifecycle SAP Project Experience in leading a team of consultants in the assessment study stage of S4/HANA implementation
- Should have worked on SAP HANA implementation or maintenance projects
- Identify and resolve integration issues between SAP ERP, SAP GTS and non- SAP systems by working with Business Partners
- Design and support experience with SAP GTS interfaces from data providers - denied parties, HTS content
- Configuration experience in SAP ECC Sales & Distribution along with GTS table structures, data elements/fields, & table inter-dependencies
- Should have worked on S4HANA RFPs as GTS SME
- Well versed with development standards in SAP S4 HANA
- Experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Participate in user sessions for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, configuration, unit testing, and UAT
- Manage business process mapping, process re-engineering and gap analysis. Recommend opportunities for streamlining, consolidating and optimizing processes
- Assist with solution strategies for business requirements, enhancement requests and defect fixes. Identify, develop and
- Develop functional specifications for the development of reports, forms, configurations, interfaces, and enhancements in GTS areas
- Collaborate with other functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long-term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans
- Develop test scenarios and scripts, perform unit testing, coordinate user acceptance testing to resolve and close defects
- Work independently while managing multiple priorities in a global environment; interacting with and influencing business partners at all levels
- Support the identification, prioritization, and implementation of new platform and process capabilities.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer