State / Region / Province
Process|Project Management|Infosys High Maturity project planning and execution, Technology|ETL & Data Quality|ETL - Others
Infosys is seeking a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER. This position’s primary responsibility is to lead all aspects of projects to ensure that the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives; The role holder is expected to prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project & provide status reports regarding key results, turning points, dependencies, risks and issues & keep the leadership updated. This role will give you an opportunity to build & lead a strong on site project team & motivate team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project landmarks.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 10 years of Information Technology experience.Candidate must be located within commuting distance of San Jose, CA or be willing to relocate to the area.
- This position may require travel to project locations.U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience in execution of large team engagements working across locationsExperience in handling PMO tasks for a large portfolio
- At least 10 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
- At least 8 years of experience in Client engagement, people managementAt least 8 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
- Ability to manage technology and performance engineeringKnowledge of architectural frameworks and design principalsBasic domain knowledge in BUSINESS DOMAINAbility to handle Ambiguity, diverse/ multiple collaborators.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.