State / Region / Province
New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas
Charlotte, NC, Jersey City, NJ, Pennington, NJ, Plano, TX
Technology|Cloud Platform|Azure App Development
Infosys is seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer. This position’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and coordinate for day-to-day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will assist in the technical design of large business systems; builds applications, interfaces between applications, understands data security, retention, and recovery. The role holder should be able to research on technologies independently to recommend appropriate solutions & should contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; contribute to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., and guides/mentors the team during the build and test phases.
Work locations are Charlotte NC/Plano TX/Pennington NJ/ Jersey City NJ. Candidate must either be located within commuting distance of any of these locations or initially work remotely and be willing to relocate to the area within 6-8 weeks from onboarding date. This position will require travel to project locations.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
• Experience with Infrastructure development tools: Terraform/Azure Resource Manager/CloudFormation.
• Experience in CI/CD tools: Jenkins/Bamboo/Azure Pipelines/Gitlab Pipelines.
• Instantiation Technologies: Docker/Kubernetes/Mesos/OpenShift.
• At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 5 years' experience in Azure Cloud, OpenStack.
• Experience working in – GitHub/Jira/Confluence.
• Experience in DevOps implementation on Cloud Azure.
• Hands on Experience with important DevOps tools and technologies including containers, deployment automation, monitoring and analytics, testing tools, network protocols, continuous integration servers, infrastructure orchestration, source code management and continuous integration
• Working experience in Circle CI/ SonarQube/ Artifactory
• Monitor- Datadog, New Relic, Site 24X7
• Exposure in defining solution architecture, design detailing and technology delivery with a particular focus on Azure platform services
• Strong communication and Analytical skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Nice to have Azure Devops, Solution Architect certified and should have role relevant certifications.
• Knowledge of development, Automation and deployment best practices
• Programming skills with a language such as Python, Java or Shell
• Linux fundamentals and scripting
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.