State / Region / Province
Senior PDS Analyst
In the role of Process Specialist, you will execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines, reviews and validates the inputs from the other team members, support your manager in training activities, daily operations reviews and help in escalation resolution with the objective to meet service level agreement targets for the specific process within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provider Data Management : The agent reviews the claim which has provider data issues and failed to select a provider automatically
- Check Facets application if the provider record exists using the data provided in the claims like NPI (National Provider Identifier), Tax ID number, Provider group information
- Correct existing provider record if needed to be able to process the claim
- Set up new provider non-participating record through Front end facets if the provider data does not exist in the system.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience related to the job description
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.COVID-19 Considerations:Vaccination required.Masks are required to enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting procedures are in place.Work Remotely:This role is temporarily remote until company’s decision to return to office.About Us
- Able to use MS-office for necessary tracking of work completed and creating reports from the same.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
- The primary scope of work would be to audit the transactions which have been data entered
- Conduct training needs identification and remedial trainings
Infosys BPM Ltd., the business process management (BPM) subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was established in April 2002. We offer integrated end-to-end transformative BPM services, and have journeyed through the table-stakes of effectiveness and efficiency with an ever-increasing focus on enhancing stakeholder experience and empathy. We enable clients to navigate their digital journey, operating from 33 delivery centers across 14 countries. We employ over 44,443 people from over 110+ nationalities, as of Dec, 2020.The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like NASSCOM, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin