State / Region / Province
Technology|Backup Administration|Backup Technologies
Role – Senior Consultant
Technology – EMC Networker, Data Domain and Power Protect (PPDM) Backup Technologies
Location – Sodertalje, Sweden
Responsibilities to be handled as a Backup Administrator are as follows, but not limited:
- Proven experience in EMC Networker, Data Domain and Power Protect (PPDM) Backup Technologies
- Should have demonstrated expertise in gathering the backup requirements and implementing
- Experience in handling restores as part of Disaster Recovery procedure and as part of the Incident resolution
- Experience in Networker Server upgrade
- Experience in DPA
- Good Knowledge on backup modules such as Oracle, SQL, NDMP and Image Backup over Networker, Data Domain , Power Protect and DPA custom report config
- Good knowledge and Understanding of ITIL framework
- Skills on Storage and virtualization will be added advantage
- Experience in upgrade/migration of backup infrastructure
- Coordinate with business and other stakeholders and define the Backup policy for all production critical systems
- Implement Backup policy and ensure all critical data and servers are part of the Backup routines
- Install, Migrate and upgrade and troubleshooting of EMC Networker, Power Protect and its components.
- Performance Tuning, Cloning configuration, troubleshooting, Staging, Media Management, Disaster Recovery and new device provisioning in production.
- Data Domain maintenance, Disk configuration and DDOS upgrade
- Managing NDMP and Snapshot backups
- Networker Module backup and recovery (SQL,SAP, Oracle, EXCH. MySQL)
- Database Restores / Refresh
- Disaster Recovery
- Managing Networker Resources
- Review system logs to identify signs of potential problems
- Daily health checks and share reports
- Service improvements and automation
- Life cycle management
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.