State / Region / Province
Irving, TX, Richardson, TX
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP Project System (PS)
Infosys is seeking a Senior SAP Project Systems Consultant.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. Selected Candidate will be intensely involved in business process consulting; will define the problem, propose and create the solution. This position is primarily responsible in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
Basic Qualifications for Senior SAP Project Systems Consultant.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- The position is based in Irving TX or Richardson TX. Candidates are expected to work from office locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Preferred Qualifications for Senior SAP Project Systems Consultant.
- At least 4 years of experience in SAP Project Systems with atleast 2 SAP projects experience in Project System process area
- Must be able to integrate SAP Project Systems with other SAP modules, such as Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO), as well as external systems.
- Should be well versed with capital projects, investment management, integration with CATS, time entry
- Should be well versed on working on all WRICEF objects including writing the functional specs based on the business requirements, conducting functional unit testing, integration testing, supporting the UAT, deployment.
- Experienced in analysis of bugs, gaps in design and user errors, Problem management with detail root cause analysis
- Good Understanding of end-to-end Project Systems processes in relation to different projects processes like Project Structures, Project related planning, procurement, billing, accounting and closure.
- Good planning and communication skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertaken.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.