State / Region / Province
Role – Senior Consultant(Expert Developer)
Location – Fornebu- Oslo, Norway
Business Unit – ECSADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Senior Consultant, you would be responsible for implementing all modules of ServiceNow in the cloud for a large Telecom organization. As expert developer, you will be responsible for developing technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform to satisfy the IT Service Management (ITSM) business needs. You would also work with process owners to understand the process requirements related to the capture of configuration data and develop technical specifications and solutions. You would also work with systems managers to ensure that the Discovery tool has the appropriate access and permissions to capture configuration information. You would participate in Configuration Management and Platform Administration meetings where appropriate.
- Apply innovative technology to business processes to develop new ServiceNow solutions and troubleshoot issues
- Consult with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions
- Advise on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
- Communicate technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong Knowledge with. the ServiceNow platform suite
- Design, Develop and Implement solutions for Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalogue, Request, Asset, CMDB, GRC and Knowledge
- Responsible for integration with multiple LDAP, SSO, SCCM, and other Infrastructure tools
- Manage implementation and execution of ServiceNow Discovery, Service Watch, Orchestration, Performance Analytics
- Responsible for implementation of ServiceNow Data Model
- Oversee ServiceNow scripting and security best practices
- Good Communication skill
PersonalBesides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:• High analytical skills• A high degree of initiative and flexibility• High customer orientation• High quality awareness• Excellent verbal and written communication skillsAbout UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Experienced in working in DevOps/Scrum
- Self-motivated person with strong analytical and articulation skills
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist certification