State / Region / Province
Role – Technology Analyst (Developer)
Location – Fornebu, Norway
Business Unit – ECSADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
- 3+ years of experience working with ServiceNow
- Experience in Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system including workflows
- Experience in scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality, create script to automate routine tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Worked on specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Experience in ITSM systems
- Good Communication skill
PersonalBesides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:• High analytical skills• A high degree of initiative and flexibility• High customer orientation• High quality awareness• Excellent verbal and written communication skillsAbout UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Experienced in working in DevOps/Scrum
- Self-motivated person with strong analytical and articulation skills