State / Region / Province
Domain|Telecom|Telecom - ALL
Role – Principal Consultant(Technical Architect)
Technology – Nokia FlowOne development, BST logic, DevOps, Agile
Location – Fornebu, Norway
Business Unit – ECSADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Principal Consultant, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Strong expertise in Telecom - OSS
- Minimum 8 years of OSS Telecom Domain and Software Project Management
- Experience in Nokia Flowone (Order Hub, BST, Catalog, SLO, NEI) development and design required.
- Experience in BST/Catalog designer and development experience is required.
- Experience in NEI interface design and development is required.
- Experience in Order Hub flow design and development is required.
- Nokia-Comptel Instant-link/Flowone implementation experience with a core focus on design, development, and integration is required.
- Experience in Service Orchestration and Cloud Orchestration will be added advantage.
- Strong Communication skill in both verbal and written (Norwegian as well as English)
PersonalBesides the professional qualifications of the candidate, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:• High analytical skills• A high degree of initiative and flexibility• High customer orientation• High quality awareness• Excellent verbal and written communication skillsAbout UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Experience in Agile Development is preferred, specifically in the digital space
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to use proven problem - solving approaches to most solutions
- Positive attitude, collaborative team player
- Intellectual curiosity and strong willingness to learnMajor Responsibilities