State / Region / Province
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Anywhere in the US and/or Remote
Technology|Identity Management|IDAM-Design , work flow , Implementation
Infosys is seeking for a SailPoint Lead Developer. This position is responsible for playing the technical role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ in client environments and assisting our implementation partners in that process. The SailPoint Implementation Engineer will require a strong understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM), and Access Governance/SailPoints suites of products. Security Consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills.
• Candidate can work REMOTE and must be willing to travel to client sites. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At Least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At Least 2 years of experience in Identity and Access Management.
• Engage in requirements gathering and use cases development
• Create, validate, and justify security solutions and designs consistent with client objectives and best practices.
• Build custom workflows and connectors for SailPoint IIQ solutions Manage (configure, stage, test, communicate launch, monitor, and troubleshoot) SailPoint certifications
• Configure, analyze, and socialize IIQ metrics and reports
• Respond to requests for audit and assessment data from IIQ
• Coordinate with the broader SailPoint IIQ team (development, business analysis, program management) to coordinate the modification and deployment of SailPoint services.
• Lead discussions on IAM architecture, process, and governance development
• Develop deployment and implementation methodology and standards consistent with vendor best practices
• Install, integrate, configure, deploy and architect IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, Privileged Account Management.
• Transcribe and present technical information to business / executive levels Exposure on inner workings of Ping products and be able to translate customer needs into a suitable and maintainable solution.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
• Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
The job entails extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.