State / Region / Province
Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Texas
Atlanta, GA, Basking Ridge, NJ, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Houston, TX, New York, NY, Richardson, TX
Process|Consulting processes|Technology Consulting process
Senior Consultant - Life Insurance, Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting is seeking experienced Management Consultants with Insurance Consulting Experience.
As a Senior Consultant, you will work on strategic programs dealing with complex, industry-specific requirements, while further deepening knowledge in your respective area of specialization. You will independently deliver high quality solutions and actively build key client relationships.
The Senior Consultant role is within the Insurance (Life, Annuity, P&C) sector of Infosys. This role focuses on partnering with business and technology stakeholders of our clients to help craft and execute their strategy. Senior Consultants provides support to Principal consultants and Infosys teams in different stages of projects including Strategy, Business Case definition, Requirements, Business Process Design/Re-engineering, Business Architecture, that enables our clients to meet the changing need of the global landscape.
- Lead engagements at Insurance clients to address the pressing issues faced in the industry related to Insurance Value Chain from a business and technology standpoint. This includes areas such as Distribution, Marketing, New Business, Underwriting, Policy Servicing/Policy Administration, Claims, Regulatory Compliance, Producer Lifecycle – Contracting/Licensing, Compensation and Sales Reporting, etc.
- Build client relationships specific to the engagement
- Provide leadership and mentor junior consultants in the engagement team
- Collaborate with other streams including technology delivery streams across Infosys to deliver a compelling value proposition to the client
- Publish thought provoking insights on Insurance Trends related challenges and opportunities
- Support business development activities
- Develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain presence in the marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience working in Life and Annuity Insurance Industry across the following product line – Term, Whole/Universal/Variable Universal Life, Fixed/variable Annuity, Pay-out /Structured Settlements and/or Disability Term, Long Term Care, etc.
- Experience in Optimizing various parts of Life Insurance Operations (New Business and Underwriting, Policy Servicing and Claims) by using one or more of the following – Process re-engineering, process re-imagining, business process outsourcing, automating using various tools and technologies – RPA, Process Mining tools, Intelligent OCR, Workflow/Case Mgmt., Rules Engines, etc.
- Experience in process improvement in business operations – has assisted in analysis of current state, root cause analysis, developing insights, identifying solutions, and designing future states
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation
- Proven ability to lead projects, build strong and effective business relationships
- Ability to facilitate discussions, analyze and de-construct problems, develop structured solutions and categorize challenges in the project environment
- Highly motivated with strong analytical acumen and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80%, depending on client requirements
- Canadian Citizens and those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- 3-5 years of experience working on change initiatives in Insurance firms working either directly or with a reputed professional services firm
- Industry-related certification (FLMI, ALMI, FFSI, etc.) is a plus
- Experience as a business analyst will be desirable
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging constraints
- Experience in executing programs using Agile methodologies
- Lean / six sigma Certification
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.